The Sino-German Job Fair connects German companies with attractive future employees from various academic backgrounds. It has been organized by German Industry and Commerce Greater China / Shanghai & the German Centre Shanghai on a regular basis since 2007. The fair is designed to foster access and exposure of German companies to young talents and create an additional, efficient recruitment channel.
The 19th Sino-German Job Fair in Shanghai
|Date:||3rd – 4th November 2017 (Friday – Saturday)|
|Time:||09:00 – 12:00, 12:30 – 16:30 on Friday
10:00 – 12:00, 12:30 – 15:00 on Saturday
|Venue:||German Centre for Industry and Trade
88 Keyuan Road | Pudong
Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
201203 Shanghai | China
Participation Numbers from last Job Fair
- 46 exhibiting companies
- 1768 visitors
Profile of Job Seekers
- All had an academic background.
- Around 60% had work experience.
- 38% majored in automotive and engineering.
- 27% majored in business related fields.
- Direct contact to students and fresh graduates through our partner universities
- Face-to-face interaction with Chinese job seekers who aspire to work for a German company
- Possibility to arrange on-site interviews with multiple promising candidates
- On-site live screening of potential candidates
- Interview corners
- Listing of currently vacant positions at DE job market
- Promotion on German Chamber network, German Centre Shanghai network, Weibo, LinkedIn & in our partner universities in Shanghai
Employer Branding Support
- Established platform with high visibility among Chinese and foreign talents from the Sino-German business community
- High profile due to integration of German Chamber network and Alumniportal Deutschland and support from major universities in Shanghai
- Company branding presentations for especially relevant participants at the fair
The participation fee for each company is 7,700 RMB.
Members of the German Chamber of Commerce and Tenants of the German Centre can receive a 10% discount.
Each company will receive:
- a booth
- a full page profile in our program brochure
- lunch coupons for 3 persons per day
- separate meeting corners for individual interviews
Click here to download the Registration Form.