To support German companies in their talent search, the German Chamber of Commerce, Beijing and the German Industry & Commerce Greater China, Beijing Branch, will organize the 16th Sino-German Job Fair on March 31st, 2018. Our aim is to offer a platform for young talents and top German companies to communicate in person and explore potential synergies.
The 16th Sino-German Job Fair in Beijing
|Job Fair:||March 31st, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Time:||9:00 – 17:00
(9:30 – 15:00 Company Presentations)
|Venue:||BEIJING MARRIOTT HOTEL NORTHEAST
26A Xiao Yun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
deadline for sponsorship
|12th March 2018 (Monday)|
deadline for standard package:
|16th March 2018 (Friday)|
Facts and figures from our last Job Fairs
The 15th Sino-German Job Fair took place in October 2017 in Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast and attracted over 700 candidates. According to the information of around 1,200 pre-registrations as well as our job fair survey on site, 79% of the participants stated that they had work experience, which was one of the key requirements of the 25 exhibiting companies (e.g. Volkswagen, Airbus and BMW). The others were mostly fresh graduates from top universities in China and abroad. Around 35% of the participants have more than 5 years working experience, 20% of them have more than 2 years working experience.
Candidates’ Fields of Study
- all had an academic background
- 37% acquired their last degree in Germany or in another foreign countries
- 29% graduated in automotive, engineering or related subjects
- 18% graduated in German or other languages
- 13% graduated in business related fields
The Sino-German Job Fair can support your company in effective recruiting and employer branding. It…
- …is a platform for young talents and German companies to communicate in person.
- …is a professional platform to support German companies and institutions with their recruiting activities.
- …is a unique channel to present your company as a distinguished employer of choice for young professionals.
- …attracts Chinese talent whose educational background specifically matches German companies’ needs
- …provides participating companies with professional promotion through various channels
If you like to register your company as exhibitor on the 16th Sino-German Job Fair please kindly contact Ms. SUN Qitong (you can find her contact details on the right hand side). Many thanks!
Please also note our registration deadlines:
Registration Deadline for Sponsorships*: March 12th, 2018 (Monday)
Registration Deadline for a Standard Package*: March 16th, 2018 (Friday)
* Please note that the exhibitor spaces can be booked out before the specified deadlines above. Therefore an early registration is recommended.