To support German companies in their talent search, the German Chamber of Commerce, Beijing and the German Industry & Commerce Greater China, Beijing Branch, will organize the 15th Sino-German Job Fair on October 21st, 2017. Our aim is to offer a platform for young talents and top German companies to communicate in person and explore potential synergies.
The 15th Sino-German Job Fair in Beijing
|Job Fair:||October 21st, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Time:||9:00 – 16:00
(9:30 – 15:00 Company Presentations)
|Venue:||BEIJING MARRIOTT HOTEL NORTHEAST
26A Xiao Yun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
deadline for sponsorship
deadline for standard package:
Facts and figures from our last Job Fairs
The 11th Sino-German Job Fair took place in October 2015 in Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast and attracted around 1,500 candidates. According to the information of around 1,100 pre-registrations as well as our job fair survey on site, 73% of the participants stated that they had work experience, which was one of the key requirements of the 38 exhibiting companies (e.g. Volkswagen, Daimler and BMW). The others were mostly fresh graduates from top universities in China and abroad. Around 28% of the participants had more than 5 years working experience, 24% of them had more than 2 years working experience.
Candidates’ Fields of Study
- all had an academic background
- 20-30% acquired their last degree in Germany
- 10% acquired their last degree in other foreign countries
- 20-30% graduated in automotive, engineering or related subjects
- 15-20% graduated in business related fields
The Sino-German Job Fair can support your company in effective recruiting and employer branding. It…
- …is a platform for young talents and German companies to communicate in person.
- …is a professional platform to support German companies and institutions with their recruiting activities.
- …is a unique channel to present your company as a distinguished employer of choice for young professionals.
- …attracts Chinese talent whose educational background specifically matches German companies’ needs
- …provides participating companies with professional promotion through various channels
If you like to register your company as exhibitor on the 14th Sino-German Job Fair please kindly contact Mr. JI Zhuoy (you can find his contact details on the right hand side). Many thanks!
Please also note our registration deadlines:
Registration deadline for sponsorship: tbd.
Registration deadline for standard package: tbd.