To support German companies in their talent search, the German Chamber of Commerce, Beijing and the German Industry & Commerce Greater China, Beijing Branch, will organize the 17th Sino-German Job Fair on October 27th, 2018. Our aim is to offer a platform for young talents and top German companies to communicate in person and explore potential synergies.
The 17th Sino-German Job Fair in Beijing
|Job Fair:||October 27th, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Time:||9:00 – 17:00
(9:30 – 15:00 Company Presentations)
|Venue:||Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center
Liangmaqiao Road 50, 100125, Beijing China
deadline for sponsorship
|October 8th, 2018 (Monday)|
deadline for standard package:
|October 12th, 2018 (Friday)|
Facts and figures from our last Job Fairs
The 15th Sino-German Job Fair took place in October 2017 in Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast and attracted over 700 candidates. According to our on-site survey and registration information, 79% of the participants stated that they had work experience, which was one of the key requirements of the 25 exhibiting companies (e.g. Volkswagen, Airbus and BMW). The others were mostly fresh graduates from top universities in China and abroad. Around 35% of the participants had more than 5 years working experience, 20% of them had more than 2 years working experience.
Candidates’ Fields of Study
- all had an academic background
- 37% acquired their last degree in Germany or in another foreign countries
- 29% graduated in automotive, engineering or related subjects
- 18% graduated in German or other languages
- 13% graduated in business related fields
The Sino-German Job Fair can support your company in effective recruiting and employer branding. It…
- …is a platform for young talents and German companies to communicate in person.
- …is a professional platform to support German companies and institutions with their recruiting activities.
- …is a unique channel to present your company as a distinguished employer of choice for young professionals.
- …attracts Chinese talent whose educational background specifically matches German companies’ needs
- …provides participating companies with professional promotion through various channels