Droege Group (founded in 1988) is an independent advisory and investment company entirely family-owned. The company acts as a specialist for tailor-made transformation programs aiming to enhance corporate value. Droege Group combines its corporate family-run structure and capital strength into a family-equity business model, operating in 30 countries.
|About this job:
FOR OUR PORTFOLIO-COMPANY SERVONA WITH SUBSIDIARIES in Shanghai & Suzhou
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A DEPUTY GM
- Coordinate and supervise all purchasing activities in P.R. China/ Asia
- Establish, extend and maintain direct relationship with manufacturers as well as pro-actively review market opportunities
- Develop and implement exclusive product portfolios in cooperation with manufacturers
- Secure full compliance with defined quality requirements (MDD & MDR)
- Drive China market growth of the manufacturing and sales organization located in Suzhou.
- Conceptualize and implement new business models in China Home Care environment
- Coordinate and supervise strategic Group Projects in China
- Leading manufacturer of medical products and HomeCare full-range supplier
- More than 400 employees and Clients in more than 90 countries
- Open-minded corporate culture, motivated team, flat hierarchies
- Career opportunities, attractive salaries and a result-oriented bonus Agreement.
- University Degree (business administration or engineering)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managerial position on site in Asia
- Profound knowledge in purchasing and shipping
- Ideally specific experience in medical devices industries
- Knowledge in manufacturing and supply environment related to medical products
- Proficient in German, English (in speech and writing), Chinese language skills beneficial
- Independent, pro-active and target-oriented working method
|| above 5 years
|How to apply:
Please send your valid application by E-Mail to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.