EAC- International Consulting is a well-established emerging market consultancy firm headquartered in Munich/ Germany and with strong focus on Asia. With market presence in China since more than 25 years, EAC is advising numerous MNCs in growth industries from Europe and USA in both strategic as well as operational projects.
Currently we are looking for a qualified intern for our Shanghai branch to support consulting projects for our international clients.
|About this job:
Role and Responsibility
- Work on specific project assignments
- Conduct primary and secondary market research in different industries
- Organize and arrange project interviews with industrial experts, etc.
- Collate and analyze complex market, business and commercial information
- Prepare presentations and workshops
- Be able to work under pressure and meet the deadline of projects
The Successful Applicant
- Students and graduates with excellent academic results from the following fields: Business administration and economics as well as international programs (e.g. International Cultural and Business Studies)
- Sound knowledge in business administration
- Relevant work experience abroad
- Professional computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business sense, open-minded
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and German language skills are an advantage
- High team orientation
- Already in China or with Chinese visa
|How to apply:
Interested applicants should provide their English resume with reference to “Intern Shanghai” via e-mail to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.