For over 35 years, Ingenics has supported companies around the world from all business sectors in planning, optimization, and qualification projects to enhance the entire valueadded chain.
Ingenics provides these three core services in the areas of production, logistics, and organization, which is why it stands for efficiency improvement3.
The service portfolio is rounded out with dedicated expertise in Industry 4.0, reliable interim management, and tailored engineering and support services.
|About this job:
- For our domestic and international customers, you will be responsible for developing the concrete planning and implementation of logistics projects for all stages of a cross-company value chain.
- You will be designing systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures, and investments from the suppliers through to production.
- Your duties will include assisting and supporting our partners in China with the planning and implementation of your projects.
- You will be responsible for professional and skilled project management in your task area.
- Degree or Masters in Industrial Engineering, other Engineering Disciplines or Business Administration and 3-5 years of professional working experience in the field of Logistics.
- Experience in logistics planning and efficiency improvement projects for manufacturers, especially in the Automotive Industry.
- Profound experience in the logistics planning process for at least 3 of: Production Logistics, Warehouse Logistics, Inventory Management, Transportation Logistics, Supply Chain Logistics, Logistics IT Solutions, Supplier Management.
- Deep founded knowledge and hands-on experience in the planning and application of logistics supply methods: JIT, JIS, Kanban, Supermarket, Milkrun etc. is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Excellent command of German (knowledge of further languages especially Chinese would be advantageous).
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
Ingenics Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Ms. Jenny Lu
Phone: +86 21 5888 9060