Senior HR Executive Jobs
Wieland Metals Shenzhen Limited , Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Wieland Metals China is wholly owned by the globally operating Wieland Group with Headquarters in Germany. We have more than 6000 employees world-wide and production facilities in Europe, USA, South Africa, Singapore and China, representative / Sales Offices all over Asia.
Our business operations in Asia focus on production and distribution of high-performance products of copper and copper alloys for the semi-conductor, telecommunications, automotive and electronic industries.
We have plants in Shanghai Wai Gao Qiao Free Trade Zone & Shenzhen Longhua District. We are processing hundreds of tons of material every month and are constantly expanding our business in China. You may log on www.wieland.com or www.wieland.com.cn to learn more about our company.
We are looking for young talents & professionals who are eager to take on great opportunities and challenges in a young, international team.
|About this job:||
(1) Work independently/proactively, prioritize tasks and make sound judgment to anticipate GM's needs/expectation
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of direct experience in HR or related field, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Qualification: Degree in Business with major in HRM or equivalent
- Strong in the Labor Law in China
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coaching skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong customer-centricity; strong follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- People oriented, Self-motivated, independent & resourceful
- Ability to create high quality presentation materials (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at intermediate or advanced level
Personality: Integrity and trust, gracious, action oriented, sensibility
Languages: Good in Spoken and Written English & Mandarin; German, Japanese is preferable
|Working Experience:||above 5 years|
|How to apply:|