In its history of more than 100 years, Dr. Kurt Wolff has managed to go its own way.
The family-owned company has acquired a strong position in different markets and is represented internationally.
The corporate success is based on the trust of the consumers, customers and employees in the company itself, its trademarks and the quality of company’s products.
In order to be successful in the long term and to continue on our own way in future, we set high standards to ourselves and our responsibility.
|About this job:
- Expand existing offline business to additional sales channels (e.g. hypermarkets, supermarket, premium supermarkets, department stores, B2B company buy, brand collaboration etc.) in China’s 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier cities.
- Develop new FMCG (personal care) distributors and sales channels in China’s 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier cities.
- Manage and monitor distributors in terms of store operation, BTL marketing activities, product portfolio expansion and optimization etc.
- Optimize margins and existing business models with distributors and platforms
- Develop, expand and maintain channel buyer relationships
- Monthly and weekly sales reporting
- Other jobs assigned by GM
- 10 years experience in the field of offline FMCG sales (former senior sales manager on distributor side preferred)
- Existing and proven relationships with channel senior buyers and management level (e.g. Carrefour, SamsClub, Metro etc.)
- proactive and problem-solving oriented can-do attitude
- Strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Business development oriented mind-set
- Strong IT skills, particularly with respect to Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong customer focus
- High level of stress resistance and deadline oriented working style
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel in China and occasionally international
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: