- The law firm WZR is represented globally with offices in 11 locations. WZR’s headquarter is located in Hamburg, Germany.
- WZR focusses on companies from the mid-sized sector. We follow a pragmatic, personalized and client focused approach that includes a legal, tax and business perspective.
- WZR has been awarded the JUVE Award 2015 in Germany for the category “Law Firm of the Year for the mid-sized sector (SME’s)”. In 2016, WZR received the AI Award as the “Most Innovative Law Firm”. According the rankings of the “Handelsblatt” in 2019, WZR lawyers belong to the best lawyers in Germany.
- WZR Beijing bundles many years of experience in the advisory of well-known international operating companies. We advise on foreign direct investment in China as well as on Chinese investment abroad.
- We are a dynamic, creative and business-orientated international team. We cooperate closely to offer first class service to our clients.
|About this job:
- You provide comprehensive advice on legal aspects of foreign companies in doing business in China (focus on FDI, M&A, IPR, Cybersecurity, labor and contract law).
- You manage your key accounts independently (focus on German-speaking SMEs in the automotive and machinery industry).
- You design and draft complex contracts (e.g. JV contracts and license contracts) and negotiate the contract (including preparation of negotiation strategy).
- You conduct Due Diligences and legal analyses.
- You develop existing and new legal products with the team.
- You travel in China and to Europe frequently.
- You hold presentations and speeches.
- Opportunity to become head of office or partner
- Opportunity and support to develop your profile as a lawyer in an international environment.
- Attractive salary package with opportunity to participate in turnover/profit.
- Exciting projects with renowned clients.
- Regular training and coaching opportunities.
- Warm, happy and positive working environment in the heart of Beijing CBD.
- For German graduates: Bar examination (“Zweites Staatsexamen”). For Chinese graduates: Master degree in law studies
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, including working experience in an international environment
- German or Chinese native speaker
- Business fluent in English
- Strong conceptual and creative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition
- Strong MS Office skills
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
Please send applications in English or German to: email@example.com. The application should indicate the expected salary and the possible date of entry.