TGW Logistics Group is a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions. Since 1969 the company, which has been owned by the TGW Future Private Foundation since 2004, has been successfully implementing customised internal logistics solutions, ranging from small material handling applications to complex logistics centres across the world. With approximately 2,800 employees worldwide, the foundation-owned company implements logistics solutions for market leading companies in various industries. In the business year 2015/16, the TGW Logistics Group generated sales revenues of 621 million Euros.
Company Address：Room 502-503,Building E, Shanghai Poly Plaza, No.18 Donffang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai(Line 4, Pudong Avenue Station)
Company Website: https://www.tgw-group.com/en
Recruitment website: http://www.tgw-group.com/zh-cn/career/jobs-at-tgw/
|About this job:
This position is focus on the international account.
- Monitors the market in the assigned markets/industries to identify potential leads
- Present TGW to potential leads in line with the company image (i.e. competence, experience, innovative solutions, high quality products and excellent life time service)
- To assess and qualify sales leads for consideration by the Head of Sales TGW China when establishing sales priorities for the business using the agreed business processes and tools
- To identify target accounts and develop binding relationships with decision makers and influencers at all levels
- To lead presentation teams and to make formal presentations
- To supervise and participate in the production of proposal documents and cost information
- To ensure that proposal documents and all other written communication with clients are prepared to the agreed standard
- To use relationships within target companies to gain ‘intelligence’ to enable the company to tailor its offering and time its approach to maximise the probability of securing contracts
- Ensures a smooth handover of sold projects to realization as well as after sales service department
- To report on competitors activity, products and pricing strategies
- To attend and contribute to appropriate training and development activities
- To contribute to the development of appropriate business strategies
- To record information on CRM relating to enquiries, conversion, lost sales and other data relevant to the analysis of sales activity
- To produce sales forecasts, progress reports and other reports in an agreed format
- To organizes, participates, and contributes to marketing-related activities such as exhibitions, trade shows, reference visits etc.
- Attend and contribute to appropriate training and development activities