Founded in 1969 in Germany, Bock Group is a leading trend-setting manufacturer of high-quality components for office chairs, and industry. We produce both individual and standardized solutions made out of plastic and die-casted aluminums. We accompany our customers as an integral specialist – from the concept development, tooling design until the production of complex components with capability to respond to our customers’ individual requirements and to create a solution which corresponds 100% with our slogan “inspired by smart concepts. Our products have made us an international market leader. For our Chinese plant we are searching for a:
|About this job:
- Responsible for both online and offline sales
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan to expand company business into other furniture fields and increase customer base in office component sales
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the company through effective planning,setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Set up an effective sale team, training and leading the team to achieve company sale targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationship, creating sale database on prospects, current customers, ongoing deals, and revenue forecasts, customer issues etc.
- Conduct marketing research, identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Cooperate with other related departments to ensure customer’s satisfaction
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sale target as a sale manager with international companies
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and office furniture industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing
|How to apply:
Please submit your convincing application documents including your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org