Wieland Metals China is wholly owned by the globally operating Wieland Group with Headquarters in Germany. We have more than 6000 employees world-wide and production facilities in Europe, USA, South Africa, Singapore and China, representative / Sales Offices all over Asia.
Our business operations in Asia focus on production and distribution of high-performance products of copper and copper alloys for the semi-conductor, telecommunications, automotive and electronic industries.
We have plants in Shanghai Wai Gao Qiao Free Trade Zone & Shenzhen Longhua District. We are processing hundreds of tons of material every month and are constantly expanding our business in China. You may log on www.wieland.com or www.wieland.com.cn to learn more about our company.
|About this job:
- Lead the sales team and in charge of whole Sales activities in South China.
- Identify sales opportunities for target customers, develop new sales channel; explore market demand and develop the new potential customer.
- Set clear, actionable short-term/ long-term goals to maximize performance.
- Create and apply sales strategies to improve monthly turnover and market growth.
- Analyze sales performance and define respective actions/plans for growth.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising, exhibition, and PR.
- Analyze market requirements and competitor activities and communicate/report accordingly.
- Maintain highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Lead / coordinate and participate actively TM activities.
- Build, manage, and strengthen relationship with key decision makers and innovation leaders.
- Support Finance with accounts receivable and AR collections efforts.
- Establish measurable goals to manage inventory control within appropriate level.
- Metal hedging.
- Organize product training for customer periodically.
- Develop high quality local teams by recruiting, monitoring, coaching, motivating and driving team to achieve business goals.
- Prepare reports (sales, budget, inventories, …) which give the management a solid and focused overview of the need.
- (1) Experience: Minimum 7 years relevant working experience with proven, successful sales track record in multi-national or local company, familiarity of manufacturing industry is preferred. Strong business acumen in dealing with customers from direct contacts to senior management/ decision makers. Experiences in target setting, KPI utilization and budget management
- Qualification: Degree in Marketing, Technical Engineering, Business, Trade or equivalent.
- Skills: MS Office, presentation skills. Business sense and excellent negotiation skills. Strong organization skills and leadership.
- Personality: Willingness to travel, good communication skills, planning and analytical thinking abilities. Team-player, task-oriented & able to work under pressure.
- Languages: Good command of oral & written in English & Chinese.
|| above 10 years
|How to apply:
Telephone: +86 755 61864914
Mobile: +86 13502227600