As part of the German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHK) and in cooperation with the Delegation of German Industry & Commerce, the German Chamber in China offers efficient and reliable support for German companies.
The German Chamber of Commerce provides special assistance to SME’s through
selected networking, transfer of up-to-date information, organization of events and lobbying to be attuned to the Chinese market.
|About this job:
For the intensive support of our Chamber members in South China and focus on Shenzhen, as well as the development of a larger locational competence, our Regional Office in Shenzhen is looking for an experienced and dedicated
Regional Manager Shenzhen (Focus: Membership, Publication, Start-ups) (m/w)
- Actively support our member companies in Shenzhen and the West Pearl River Delta
- Acquire new members
- Manage and develop the network of German companies within the region, Chinese partners and international organizations
- Organize region-specific events
- Supervise the preparation and editorial of the Chamber’s online and offline publications
- Develop and expand the regional service portfolio in cooperation with the Chengdu and Guangzhou offices
- Support startup and innovation-related projects throughout China in association with the AHK network
- University degree holder (major in economics with relation to China is an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, professional experience in China is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- English or German native speakers, proficiency in Chinese is a plus
- Willingness to travel in South China
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills
- Representative appearance
- Openness and profound communication skills
- High commitment and resilience, capacity for team work
- Inclusion in the German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network and Representations of German Industry and Commerce with 130 offices in 90 countries
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and acknowledged team of over 30 German and Chinese colleagues.
- A challenging position in a dynamic working environment
- Numerous contacts to German and Chinese companies and institutions
- Attainment of a diversified, cross-industry expertise
||Does not matter
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
The vacancy is to be filled as soon as possible. The workplace is Shenzhen. In case of interest, please send your detailed application documents (CV, photo, certificates, and references) including cover letter in English or German as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.