Synex Group China is the 100% subsidiary of Expondo GmbH, which is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Expondo with 200 employees and yearly growth rates of 50% is a very fast growing e-commerce company selling the products all over Europe. Synex Group China operates currently with 23 Chinese employees and 2 foreigners in 3 sourcing offices (Shanghai, Hangzhou and Guangzhou). The main products are currently catering products, power/garden tools, welding machines and there are also developed new brands and product ranges.
|About this job:
- The purchasing manager works at our Shanghai or Hangzhou office and is collaborating with our 2 other branch offices in purchasing and operation activities.
- Representing our German company to Chinese suppliers and logistics companies as well as being a good leader for our qualified Chinese colleagues.
- Manage autonomously purchasing requests from the German headquarter (selecting suitable suppliers, negotiating all business terms such as price, MOQ, payment term, OEM requirements, warranty time and secure shipment on time).
- Drive cost reductions by sourcing more cost-competitive suppliers for existing products.
- Continuously improve the working efficiency and purchaioperation procedures in our fast-growing company.
- Support the introduction of the ERP-system SAP Business One.
- Provide leadership and coaching to our Chinese colleagues with ongoing guidance, mentoring, training and performance reviews.
- For this position we only look for foreigners
- Minimum of 5 years purchasing/supply chain/operation management experience in China
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, especially strong ability to negotiate prices and other business terms such as payment term, MOQ, OEM requirements, warranty time with Chinese suppliers
- Very pro-active and performance-oriented working style
- Strong leadership and management skills and ability to motivate Chinese employees
- Good knowledge of ERP-systems such as SAP is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel
- Good understanding of Chinese culture and values
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Very good English (spoken and written)
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: