The German Hoermann Group is a world-leading manufacturer of doors for both home and industrial use. The German multinational group is a family owned company with an annual turnover exceeding Euro 1 Billion. The company was established in 1935 and has currently over 5,500 employees in manufacturing and sales facilities around the world.
Hoermann’s wholly foreign owned operation in China started in 1998 and has more than 500 employees. The manufacturing facilities in Beijing and Tianjin employ the latest production techniques and utilize state of the art technology to make products which are widely recognized for their outstanding quality.
|About this job:
Direct Report to: (Line and functional reporting lines): Plant Manager
Direct Subordinates: (if any, show numbers and job title(s)): 3-4 Purchasers
Lead by example the Purchasing team drive savings and process improvement’s forward, define goals for the team and individual’s, work actively on CIP activities and implement advanced purchase methods.
- Lead a team by example
- Define and drive process improvement in teams
- Evaluate and improve the purchasing/procurement process
- Increase material availability in time and quality delivery
- Evaluate supplier base in performance and define actions
- Actively define and work on savings together with R&D, Planning, QC and Production
- Overlook and reduce WIP and Warehouse stock [Raw material, Finished goods]
- Work with hard facts and implement can do process
Education & Professional Background
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education level or above in business solution, purchasing focused on purchase/procurement
- Results driver, Smart solution provider, mechanical or manufacturing background
- 5+ years’ work experience / Working experience of international company and conditional orientation ability in foreign culture
- Expert Knowledge in Purchase/Procurement, Value stream evaluation
- ERP-System design and handling [MS Dynamics, Navision], MS-office software [Excel, Word, PPT]
- Chinese: Must be mother tongue (write and speak)
- English: Must read, write and speak (be able to participate English conference call)
- German: Advantage
- Candidates shall be willing to travel domestic and abroad if required
- Work under pressure and provide smart solutions
- Analytic skills
- mechanical or manufacturing background
- Advanced Product knowledge & Manufacturing Knowledge
- Project management
- Experience in engineering management
- Team player and lead by example
|How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.