German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
For more information, please visit our website : http://china.ahk.de
|About this job:
- Explore business opportunities and establish trustworthy client relationships for training service
- Maintain and develop the customer database and the trainer pool
- Build up market intelligence for training & recruitment industry
- Involved in other HR projects (Recruitment, HR events etc.)
- Organize public training workshops, including course preparation, trainer & participant coordination, course follow-up etc.
- Handle in-house training program enquiries, offer professional and tailor-made training schemes to meet the clients’ needs
- Responsible for the yearly training plan design,weekly mailings, and wechat newsletters etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Chinese native speaker, proficient in English both orally & written, German is a plus
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and improve
- Flexibility in terms of tasks and responsibilities
- Intercultural competence, good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Low hierarchy corperate culture
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and acknowledged team of over 40 German and Chinese colleagues.
- A challenging position in a dynamic working environment
- Numerous contacts to German and Chinese companies and institutions
- Attainment of a diversified, cross-industry expertise
|| 1-2 years
|How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV together with a cover letter as well as your salary expectation to email@example.com