The Regional Project Energy Security and Climate Change Asia-Pacific of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung e.V. supports the dialogue between decision makers in the region and with Europe concerning challenges of the energy security and climate change. The project develops solutions and concrete projects of sustainability in politics, economy and society.
|About this job:
- Autonomous conception and implementation of projects (e.g. publications, conferences, workshops, webinars, podcasts etc.) with proactive communication and exchange to the director
- Participation at international conferences, workshops etc.
- Write and prepare reports
- Coordination and development of relevant stakeholder networks in Asia Pacific
- Master or PhD in regional studies (Asia), economics, social sciences or other relevant disciplines
- Strong interests in energy, climate and sustainability topics
- Experience in the field of international cooperation and/or project management
- Good command of written and spoken English and/or an Asian language and/or German
- Good skills in communication, organization, cooperation and team work
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel internationally
- Proficient MS Office and good IT skills
- HKID Holder/currently residing in Hong Kong
||Does not matter
|| 1-2 years
|How to apply:
Start of work would be from 1st August 2021.
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter and CV until the 21.06.2021 to email@example.com.