H2O is the leading producer of energy-efficient vacuum distillation units for the recycling of industrial waste water in Europe and has more than 90 employees at the moment.
We believe in a future of an industry without waste water.
That is why we are working to become the N°1worldwide to realize a production without waste water.
|About this job:
- Monitoring of the project progress between order transfer and commissioning
- Check the configuration in terms of process and component selection
- Customer care after project developing
- Service support by telephone and solving problem for customer locally
- Interface to sales, purchasing and service
- University degree (Bachelor) of Process engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical education
- Ideally several years of working experience in field of industrial water treatment and / or engineering
- Experience with mechanical and chemical processes of industrial water treatment
- Basic knowledge of measuring technology in the field of water treatment
- Good knowledge of English and ideally another foreign language
- Self confidence in dealing with customers and suppliers
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your application in German or English language containing salary expectations and your earliest possible date to join us.