As an integrated professional services firm, Rödl & Partner is active at more than 111 wholly-owned locations in 51 countries. It owes its dynamic success in the service lines audit, legal, management and IT consulting, tax consulting as well as tax declaration and business process outsourcing to 4,700 entrepreneurial minded partners and colleagues.
|About this job:
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annual) including the preparation of the daily accounting voucher and accounting bookkeeping as well as the reports for the accounts receivables, accounts payables and detailed list of fixed assets
- Prepare the tax return of Value Added Tax (“VAT”), Enterprise Income Tax (“EIT”) and corresponding additional documents and filing of the respective tax returns
- Set up accounting of new clients e.g. matching of chart of accounts
- Provide consultation to the client, its parent company on their accounting, business administration and taxation needs
- Take over responsibility for clients assigned to you
- Research on special accounting and tax issues
- Performs other related duties as required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern Office and professional working atmosphere
- Opportunities to develop on-the job as well as by off-the-job training
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
- Certificate of Accounting Professional (会计从业资格证书) , and/or other accounting certificate e.g. CPA CTA a plus
- Chinese as native language
- Good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of German a plus not a must
- At least two years working experience in Accounting, including preparing financial statements and communicating with foreign Clients
- Working experience at big four a plus
- Strong knowledge of China GAAP and basic knowledge of HGB, IFRS or China tax system a plus
- Proven expertise in MS Office with a working knowledge of MS Excel, Accounting software experience (e.g. KINGDEE, SAP) a plus
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required
- Team player, willing to work with and contribute to the success of a team of personable, highly motivated professionals
|| 1-2 years
|How to apply:
You see your chance?
Then you will be part of our powerful, interdisciplinary team. We are offering a challenging work in an international environment and excellent advancement opportunities as well as individual in-house trainings.
Please send your English or German CVs to Ms Bettina Yin: firstname.lastname@example.org.