Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Founded in 1995 as part of Würth International AG, and serves as the Würth Group’s center for procurement and distribution in Asia. Würth International in Shanghai has an annual turnover of EUR 100 mio. and consists of 70 employees and is responsible for product development and daily contact with suppliers and Würth’s sales companies in Asia. Moreover, the hotel department of a quality laboratory, which helps to ensure that the products distributed to the Würth Group’s subsidiaries have the highest quality.
|About this job:
- Lead sourcing activity planning and reporting
- Identify and resolve product spec issues upfront, distribute product spec to designated suppliers
- Track for timely execution of orders, and proactively identify potential product/ production issues.
- Partner with cross functional teams as needed to achieve quality, price and delivery requirements.
- Ensure suppliers quotations and samples are completed within required spec as well as timelines
- Travel to factories and provide feedback on factories/suppliers capacity and technical abilities to support the market requirements
- Be involved in market research to source and develop new products and vendors ensure that customer requirements & briefs are met.
- Implement category planning and budgeting processes.
- Compile relevant business reports and recaps to better understand and manage the business.
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed
- Good production and manufacturing knowledge and able to evaluate suppliers competence and capability.
- Able to identify creative alternative solutions to solve problems.
- Highly motivated with high sense of urgency, good interpersonal skill, patience, analytical skill, proactive & takes ownership.
- Able to manage multiple projects/tasks in an organized manner to meet on-time objectives.
- Team player with ability to work with associates from different cultures.
- Strong negotiation skills in working with suppliers on product and cost.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills.
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Frequent travel is required
- Knowledge & understanding on furniture fittings, fasteners or other metal products is a highly preferable.
||Does not matter
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: