希马（上海）工业自动化有限公司是HIMA在中国的独资子公司，于2016年7月1日正式运行。 HIMA是安全控制系统的开创者和引领者，总部位于德国曼海姆，工厂也在德国。HIMA安全自动化解决方案遍及过程自动化、铁路安全、物流、机械安全等领域，其安全控制系统在全球安装有35,000多套, 2001-2006年，HIMA以代理商形式入住中国； 2006-2016年以合资公司-上海黑马安全自动化系统有限公司运营； 2016年起，HIMA以独资公司-希马（上海）工业自动化有限公司在中国全面开展业务。公司经营范围：自动化设备的设计，并提供相关的技术咨询、技术服务；计算机软件的设计、制作，销售自产产品；自动化设备及零配件、计算机软硬件及辅助设备的批发代理。
|About this job:
Objectives of the Function:
The function holder fulfills his tasks so well that the
Product management as a system that can properly coordinate all the phases a product goes through. Product management includes all process phases of a product, from product identification to product elimination (product is taken off the market, end of life).
Tasks and duties of the position:
To achieve the goals of the function, the function owner performs the following main tasks (please provide the tasks with a priority). All tasks and responsibilities relate to the assigned product:
- Responsible for the definition of all process phases of a product (product identification to product elimination). Comp. also attached diagram.
- Management of all process phases of a product (product identification to product elimination).
- Coordination of the marketing mix strategies as well as determination of the marketing- and distribution-relevant priority measures in co-operation with the marketing and sales department. Possibly. together with the function “Technology”.
- Working with all PMs and the PM management to prepare a decision document (to be approved by the PPR) for a “Product Development Roadmap” in accordance with the company strategy. Monitor this roadmap for the assigned product.
- Development / establishment of longer-term product strategies in accordance with the company strategy.
- Search for new product ideas (basis: international customer visits, competitive comparison, sales survey, etc.).
- Analysis and presentation of product-related market and competitive information for portfolio valuation (market attractiveness, competitive position, product position, etc.)
- Responsible for determining the advantages and disadvantages of the products compared to the competition. Execution can be delegated to the “Technology” function.
- Responsible for ensuring / obtaining product-relevant market and competitor information as well as relevant trends in the target market of the product. Execution can be delegated to the “Technology” function.
- Responsible for the preparation of argumentation aids (ranking, decision matrix, surveys, etc.), which serve as a basis for a strategic decision on the pros and cons of product development in the context of the product identification process and the formulation of the development requirement as a decision support for the PPR.
- Responsible for the preparation of requirement profiles (specifications) for newly developed products or product modifications. Execution can be delegated to the “Technology” function.
- Examination of the development of the architecture specification (specifications). Possibly. together with the function “Technology”.
- Development / definition of market introduction strategies.
- Ensuring worldwide sales support through product-specific sales documents (collateral materials) and “in-depth” sales support documents (further arguments, customer benefit explanations, competitive comparisons, description of the product strategy, etc.) as well as the required international sales training (not meant here are technical trainings)
- Ensuring worldwide sales support through technical documentation (data sheets, manuals, etc.), adequate technical training in the training department, and technical presentation materials and training. Execution can be delegated to the “Technology” function.
- Sales support for presentations / customer consultations etc.
- Responsible for all organizational and operational measures required in the context of “Product Controlling” (execution of controlling in the function “Product Controlling”).
- Responsible for the analysis of sales, sales and earnings development for regular monitoring of target achievement. Determination of the target / actual deviation, root cause analysis in the case of deviations (win-loss analysis, etc.), development of countermeasures (implementation in the “Product Controlling” function). Possibly. together with the function “Technology”.
- Carrying out specialist lectures and writing articles.
- Creating and presenting market and competitive information for the management (GL).