Volkswagen Automatic Transmission (Dalian) Co. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group China, that produces dual clutch automatic transmissions in Dalian.
Since the groundbreaking ceremony at the end of 2007, the plant has grown 2500 employees strong with an annual production capacity of 1000,000 units.
Are you looking for a new challenge as well as further personal and professional development chances? Then take this opportunity to continue writing the success story with us.
|About this job:
- Planning, organization and implementation of MFIs; Record machine acceptance (short-term capability), test report and final acceptance report; Trainers)
- Carry out FMEA (error and influence analysis) and control plan of all stages I / II / III and all work steps for shafts and sprockets Manufacturing, assembly and mechatronics
- Support of the project at Volkswagen Automatic Transmission (Dalian)
- Translation and archiving of technical documentation (protocols, standards, drawings, etc.)
- Diverse und challenging tasks
- International working environment
- Monthly allowance
- Dormitory or housing allowance
- Free canteen/ shuttle bus service
- Completed basic studies or advanced Master studies in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- Focus on production planning and production engineering
- Completed internships are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office
- Communication strength, resilience, a highly developed organizational ability as well as a pronounced sense of responsibility
||Does not matter
|How to apply:
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations
and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to: HR_VWATD@atd.volkswagen.com.cn
We are looking forward to your application!