Who we are
Oliver Schrott Kommunikation is one of the leading owner-managed German public relations agencies, with offices in Cologne, Stuttgart, New York and Beijing.
Our teams work for internationally-renowned brands, creating content-driven communication concepts, PR strategies and benchmark events all over the world. By always looking out for what is relevant for both – the client and its public – we have successfully established long-standing client relationships with some of the most respected brands worldwide, such as Daimler AG, Siemens, Bosch, Tetra Pak and HARMAN.
OSK Public Relations Consulting Beijing
OSK looks back on over 10 years of successful projects in China. At the end of 2009 the first permanent office in Beijing was established to optimize service for clients in China and Asia. A multi-national team combines the best of both worlds and thus understands to offer its clients ideas, concepts and uniquely-passionate approaches in a rapidly changing, yet always fascinating market.
- Advanced knowledge of AfterEffects, PowerPoint, and Photoshop, with knowledge in as many as possible of the following tools a plus:
- Understanding of audio-visual operation systems
- Tech and trend-savvy, ideally with a good understanding of new trends and digital medium, luxury products and consumer perceptions
- Able to withstand pressure, keep calm and work in a solution-oriented manner
- Good judgment, flexibility with work hours, and the ability to quickly understand complex content
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Willingness to travel
|How to apply:
please send your resume to the following email address:
OSK Public Relations Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Office Building, Office 1301A 19 Dongfangdonglu // Chaoyang District // 100600 Beijing // P.R. China P +86 10 6567 2650 // F +86 10 6567 2651 // www.osk-china.com.cn