Founded 1910 in south of Germany, J. Schmalz GmbH is a private owned company. Consistent customer orientation and groundbreaking innovations, excellent quality and comprehensive consulting competence make Schmalz the market leader in vacuum automation and ergonomic handling solutions. The group has about 1.500 employees with 19 subsidiaries worldwide.
In 2005, Schmalz set up a subsidiary (WOFE) in Shanghai that has 120 employees currently. Schmalz China will move to Taicang.
|About this job:
This position is a Profit & Loss responsible position.
- Comprehensive responsibility for the commercial and market success of the company in China,
- Management and controlling of the entire company,
- Goal-oriented management of employees,
- Development and successful implementation of a growth strategy for the Chinese market, including product portfolio, sales, production and supply chain,
- Continuous optimization of all processes,
- Close cooperation with the German headquarters,
- Construction of the new headquarters with assembly and production; successful transfer of the company location from Shanghai to Taicang.
- Degree in a technical field,
- Extensive experience as Managing Director or (Vice) General Manager in a high-volume manufacturing facility in China,
- “Allrounder" with sales approach and passion for dealing with customers, at the same time experience in operations and finance/controlling at management level,
- Ideally, work experience in the automation industry and with European based companies,
- Strategic vision paired with a mid-sized hands-on mentality,
- Fluent spoken and good reading skills in Mandarin,
- Willingness to relocate from Shanghai to Taicang - completion of the new company facilities expected in 2021.
||Does not matter
|| above 10 years
|How to apply:
Contact person for your queries
Should you have questions regarding this position, please contact our personnel agency directly, Hübner Management Consulting Shanghai Co., Ltd.,
Mr. Ralf Hübner
Phone: 0086-21-6207 6905