Founded in May 2003, BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. is a joint venture of BMW Group and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. The operation includes production, sales and after-sales services of BMW automotives. The plants are situated in Shenyang city, Liaoning Province, which is a strong industrial base of China. BMW Brilliance has a branch company in Beijing, with a nationwide sales and service network.
|About this job:
Division: Customer Relationship Management
- Design and implement the data architecture and the flow of customer data across the systems.
- Develop and implement a data model for customer data.
- Responsible for data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Provide proposals to resolve the customer analysis demands, direct implementation by development team.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders and subject-matter experts to define use-cases and identify relevant data sources
- Ensure the implementation of existing projects, including the customer data model, the integration of data sources and the data flow across systems.
- Use the proper BI / modeling tools to implement DAaaS solutions. Work together with IT, CRM colleagues from Reporting and CLM streams and vendors for programming.
- Lead projects in an agile environment.
- Analyze available data and create reports and dashboards to develop quantitative marketing strategies and enable data-driven decision making.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities in daily business, including: design of quantitative models (e.g. conversion rate, recommendation)
- Design and drive business process innovation with new IT technologies
- Other tasks assigned by line Manager
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or relating to Mathematics.
- 7-10 Years’ experience in data management and analytics
- 4-6 Years’ experience in managerial role
- 4-6 Years’ statistical data analysis and machine learning techniques (e.g. Regression, classification, clustering, time series, deep learning)
- 1-3 Years’ demonstrable programming experience with at least two of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, R, MATLAB
- 1-3 Years’ hands-on experience on with a scientific computing platform or demographic tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, MATLAB, SPSS, Weka)
- 1-3 Years’ experience working with traditional DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle) and BI functions, as well as experience in Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop/Spark).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand technical constrains and complexities of delivering modern software
- Demonstrable programming experience with at least two of the following languages: Python, Java, R,MATLAB
- Excellent team player with strong sense of responsibility who also takes over leading role, when required.
- Previous experience working with automotive industry is a plus
- Excellent oral and written English
- Knowledge of Agile software development process.