Einhell Germany AG started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany. Einhell develops and sells solutions for the handyman and tradesman for home, garden and recreational use.
Einhell’s product policy is based on the ability to react faster and be more flexible and innovative than the competition. The scope of Einhell’s international operations reflects the global orientation of the company’s customer base. Subsidiaries and affiliated partners around the globe ensure proximity to customers who conduct business throughout the world. Einhell currently has approximately 1400 employees worldwide. The corporate turnover is about € 379.9 million. Einhell is located in over 58 countries worldwide with 36 subsidiaries and various sales partners. Einhell is listed on the stock exchange since 1987.
Einhell China was set up in 1994. As China is the most important purchasing market for the Einhell Germany AG, Einhell China set up a strong engineering department to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time.
|About this job:
- Create and execute global Supply Chain strategy together with HQ;
- Shipment on time; Manage about 16000 Teus per year.
- Lead Trade Compliance (Customs/dangerous goods) and AEO certification;
- Lead a 30+ people team;
- Manage operational performance of suppliers, drive operational efficiencies internally and externally.
- Lead for defining and implementing best in class cross-functional processes and systems to improve decision making and efficiencies;
- Lead capacity planning activities, ensuring that we have the right footprint to support our subsidiaries;
- Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to senior leaders, functional peers, suppliers, forwarders and customers;
- Drive root-cause analysis and reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and manage improvements;
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain operations, logistics or process improvement;
- 5+ year of experience in China;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a team.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, collaborative and assertive. Able to quickly establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships within all levels and functions of the organization.
- Maturity - Able to provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment. Assertive and confident.
- Training/Mentoring Skills - Able to foster the professional development of subordinates through mentoring, and feedback on results. Willingly share personal knowledge and experience and is able to move decisively with performance problems.
- Critical Thinking - Able to work in uncharted areas. Capable of integrating large amounts of information to address complex issues. Challenges conventional wisdom when required. Intellectually aggressive with a strong end-product orientation.
- S. in Supply Chain or MBA with; Strong supply chain understanding/experience;
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data;
- Handle day-to-day work challenges confidently; willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change; show resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent written and spoken English, German or Chinese language is seen as a big plus;
- Track record of delivering operational performance improvements;
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: