|About this job:
We value character and mindset over just skills!
Our team consists of former managers and functional experts, academics, researchers and designers from different disciplines, including business and economics, IT, philosophy, culture, linguistics, communication and design. We embrace the idea of “thinking independently together”.
What you can expect:
- Working with a real team and community of like-minded people in a creative office space
- A lot of inspiration and room for personal development
- Trust and true impact
- Competetive renumeration
- Understanding clients and requirements, and translating them into organizational development solutions
- Facing executives on eye-level
- Independently managing strategy development & implementation as well as cultural change and other organizational development projects
- Facilitating, coaching and consulting, as well as introducing new frameworks
- Business development and building sustainable client relationships
- Internal management responsibilities
- Roots in China with an international background
- Passion and dedication
- Impeccable client and service orientation
- Strong English language skills
- Analytical skills and talent for the "people side of business"
- Empathy, openness, curiosity and courage
- A special ability to develop people and organizations (e.g. psychology, organizational theory, entrepreneurial experiences,...)
- Reliability and loyalty