Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Founded in 1995 as part of Würth International AG, and serves as the Würth Group’s center for procurement and distribution in Asia. Würth International in Shanghai has an annual turnover of EUR 100 mio. and consists of 70 employees and is responsible for product development and daily contact with suppliers and Würth’s sales companies in Asia. Moreover, the hotel department of a quality laboratory, which helps to ensure that the products distributed to the Würth Group’s subsidiaries have the highest quality.
|About this job:
- Lead price negotiations, prepare price comparisons and process the price changes including documentation for responsible product category
- Follow up raw material and price trends for responsible product category
Supplier Management for responsible product category
- Maintain supplier data base and keep transparency
- Define strategic suppliers and work on measures and targets
- Review supplier performance and drive supplier for continuous improvement: supplier rating, main KPI: supplier service level
Project Management – new product development
- Supplier evaluation in the project team: Product and Purchasing
- Analyze the market and secure price transparency
- Final price negotiation and agreement on business terms with suppliers
- New supplier set up including negotiation of requested agreements: purchase agreement, bonus agreement, product compliance, etc.
Other tasks assigned by the company – like: Service level KPI (monthly report and follow up measures for improvement), Quality complaints to vendor (monthly report).
- Bachelor or above degree, major in business administration, Supply Chain Management
工作经验 Working Experience / Necessary Skills:
- At least 3 years work experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge about processes and procedures, similar to ISO 9001, part procurement
- Work experience in American or European Multinational Cooperation will be preferred
- Product knowledge in product categories: lighting, hand tools, automotive products would be a plus
- Willing to work independently and work under pressure.
- Be a good team player – used to teamwork
- Excellent negotiation skills and assertiveness during negotiations
- Good analyzing and coordination skills
- Excellent communication ability, reliable, honest, logical and results-oriented
- Must speak, read and write fluent English
电脑知识 Computer Skills
- Proficient in office software like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet
- Knowledge in SAP will be a plus
- Experience with project management software will be a plus
||Does not matter
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
Please write an Email to: