Bosch Power Tools(China)Co.,Ltd, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Bosch Power Tools is the leading supplier of portable electric power tools and accessories, produced under the brand names Bosch, Skil and Dremel and committed to high standards of quality, technical innovation and after-sales services.
Bosch Power Tools (China) Co. Ltd. is a wholly foreign invested company established in 1995 and located in Hangzhou High Technology Development Zone with a site
area of 140,000 square meters, including 3 plants, Bosch Power Tools China Sales & Marketing Center, Asia Pacific R&D Center, Asia Pacific Logistic Center, Asia Pacific Product Training Center, and some Global Purchasing/Quality Offices.
|About this job:
- Responsible for customer demand analysis of BOSCH Power Tool business unit in emerging market, including collecting BE rBU customer demand from system, checking system interface data transferring and assist demand manager to analysis the demand correction.
- Checking the master data and relevant parameter setting of SKU in corresponding system, reporting to demand manager frequently and assist demand manager to figure out the root cause if any unusual status existing in system.
- Running the regular report for demand managers according to their different request, pointing out the potential issue if necessary and distribute it to relevant demand managers.
- Monitoring and Tracking the supply chain flow, e.g.: LT2, and reporting to demand managers if any issue occurred.
- Finish the project detail duties base on the framework initialed by project owner.
- Ability to grow with the position and participate in the team development that will support the expansion of the activity
Intern benefit package:
Monthly allowance 3300rmb/accommodation(only for overseas interns)/meal allowance / visa extension/accidental insurance
Term: 6 months