|About this job:
- Follow up with recruitment process; coordinate the interview arrangement with candidates, staffing assistant managers, recruiters, and other interviewers
- Responsible for recruitment channel management
- Maintain interview recording system
- Perform candidates CVs collecting
- Assist offer officers
- Participate in recruitment related project, such as job fair and campus recruitment.
- Support associate development and training work
What you can get:
- Internship in global culture company
- Knowledge and skills of human resource management
- Knowledge of the auto financial industry which has huge development potential in China
- Bachelor degree or above from top university, no major requirement.
- Details-oriented and good implementation skills
- Good analytical, consultative and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded and fast learning
- Service-minded, accountable, passionate and self motivated
- Able to work under high pressure
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skill
- 5 days/week
- At least 4-5 months
- On board ASAP.
- Graduate in 2019 or later.
- Has HR internship experience before will be a plus
|How to apply:
Please send your CV to HR.Support@partner.bmw.com