German Industry and Commerce Greater China is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
|About this job:
- Independently manage of all internal legal issues, including business license maintenance and alteration for GIC and its seven branch offices, internal contract drafting and reviewing, internal legal consulting, internal compliance check, internal training, legal research etc.
- Support the operational activities of the Legal & Investment Department, including contract drafting and reviewing for the clients, preparing speech/presentation/publications regarding the Chinese law etc.
- Communicate with and support other business and internal departments
- Report to the Head of Legal & Investment Department
- Bachelor degree or above in China, major in law
- Chinese native speaker, excellent written and spoken English
- 3 + years working experience with Chinese law, especially company law and contract law
- Working experience as In-house legal counsel at foreign-invested companies located in China preferred
- Qualification as a Chinese lawyer preferred
- German language skill and knowledge of German law plus
- Pleasure to professional work
- Good coordination and organization skills
- Strong communication skills and open-mindedness
- Ability to work independently and a team player
- A dynamic environment with diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Multicultural working environment in a friendly and highly motivated team
- Relation to Chinese and German companies and networking
- Work-life-balance and performance-oriented payment
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
In case of interest, please send your CV and salary expectation to Ms. He by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly be noticed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your understanding is highly appreciated.