German Industry & Commerce Ltd. is the official German trade promotion organisation in HKSAR & Greater China offering comprehensive services to German, Chinese and international companies who are active in the bilateral business relations.
Marketing and organisation of exhibitions and trade fairs in Germany, China and the region rank very high in our business portfolio. We are now looking for suitable candidates to work in our Hong Kong office for the following position.
|About this job:
- Leading the trade fair teams in HK and Guangzhou to conduct all regional sales and marketing of 20+ international exhibition & conferences
- Sales and Marketing of trade fairs and events in Germany, China and HK, and elsewhere
- Development of new trade fair projects in mainland China
- Establish and maintain partnerships with related organisations, such as government bodies, MICE companies, business associations, media, travel agents etc.
- Event management and operation, on site management and follow up
- Frequent business travel to China and Germany
- Finance & budget planning of department & projects
- University graduate with background in exhibition & event industry
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Mandarin. Knowledge in Cantonese & German is an advantage
- Good organization and communication skills
- Regular business travel required, also on short notice
- Outgoing, dynamic, flexible, attentive to details
- Team leader and good team player with high sense of responsibility
- Highly motivated to engage with all external stakeholders and strong industry contacts, comfortable with working along senior executives and teams both internally and externally
||Does not matter
|| above 10 years
|How to apply:
We offer 5-day work per week, 20 days annual leave, an attractive & competitive salary & benefits package and an exciting working environment.
To apply, please send your resume including your current / expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com