German Industry and Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad. We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
More informationen: www.china.ahk.de
|About this job:
- Responsible for the business development of recruitment service, including online job portal and offline executive search;
- Conduct professional executive search for clients by analyzing position requirements, utilizing -effective job portals and taking individualized candidate pre-selection etc.;
- Engage in comprehensive management of applicants and candidates;
- Offer German companies with information about HR strategy, employee compliance management etc. in China.
- Explore business opportunities with training partners, clients;
- Investigate and observe market trends, customer needs etc. to ensure professional training service;
- Project management of public and in-house trainings by offering consultancy and solutions;
- Supervise the marketing activities such as training brochure, weekly mailings, Wechat newsletters etc.
Internal HR Management
- Management of human resource operations in South & Southwest China including but not limited to talent acquisition, compliance, learning & development, visa of foreign employees, performance and HR record management;
- Responsible for compensation and benefits with Finance Department for 3 regional offices;
- Provide human resources support and consultation to senior management;
- Involved in other HR projects and events.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with a minimum of 3 years working experience in Human Resource management or related service providers;
- Ability to lead and work with a team;
- Chinese native speaker, proficient in English both orally & written, German is a plus;
- Problem-solver with decent approaches;
- Good intercultural competence and interpersonal communication skills ;
- Self-motivated and result-driven.
- Low hierarchy corporate culture;
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and acknowledged team of over 40 German and Chinese colleagues;
- A challenging position in a dynamic working environment;
- Numerous contacts to German and Chinese companies and institutions;
- Attainment of a diversified, cross-industry expertise.
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV together with a cover letter as well as your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org