SwissTank is an end-to-end full service consultancy which has made it its mission to bridge the gap between foreign businesses and the Chinese market. With its long experience in Chinese business dealings and its Swiss origin, SwissTank has developed a deep knowledge about foreign market entries and market developments, enabling foreign companies and investors to succeed in the soon to be largest economy globally.
|About this job:
We are seeking an intern to work as Graphic designer for our office in Guangzhou & Shenzhen, China to work with us for 4-12 months.
- Prepare and assemble images and illustrative materials and manages layout for publication
- Develop creative concepts for customers, including online projects
- Support in creating and designing websites
- Complete pre-press set up in Adobe based platforms (Acrobat InDesign, Pagemaker, Illustrator, Photoshop) for both Mac and PC
- Develop and maintain accurate customer files based on production work flow
- Produce/design and update materials for customer projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or a related field
- Dreamweaver/HTML and CSS experiences is strongly desired
- Strong design skills and technical expertise. The person should be a team player collaborative by nature and must have demonstrated strengths in graphics design and projects.
- He or she must master various software design programs including Adobe-based platforms (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Anterior internship in graphic design or web design and skills in copy-editing/proofreading and desktop publishing is an asset.
- Fluent in English written and oral
|How to apply:
Have we raised your interest? Send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV and references) to email@example.com, we are looking forward to process your application.