Voith sets standards in the markets energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transportation & automotive. Founded in 1867, Voith employs almost 20,000 people, generates 5.6 billion in sales, operates in about 60 coun-tries around the world and is today one of the biggest family-owned com-panies in Europe.
Currently, Voith has more than 20,000 employees and more than 20 branch-es in China.
|About this job:
For the Voith Group we are searching for highly motivated candidates (M/F) for our Global Graduate Program
- During our 18-months Global Graduate Program you work on three different assign-ments that are systematically interlinked to each other, one or two of them could be abroad in Europe, Brazil or North America.
- During your assignments you get to know one group division (Voith Digital Solutions) in detail and develop an understanding of how this business fits within the entire Voith group.
- You are accompanied by a mentor who acts as a partner and tutor for you, takes care of your development and supports you in your professional career within Voith.
- All components on-the-job are accompanied by various development activities off-the-job including group training and individually agreed development trainings to help you develop your expertise and skills.
- Your first assignment will be in Shanghai or Kunshan China.
Is this you and do you strive for global challenges, exciting assignments, individual development, international career opportunities and intercultural networking? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your online application by July 31th 2018! Starting date is in October.
Position: GGP ISC China (Shanghai)
- According to Voith global OpEx rule and requirement to implement it in VT China:
- Make process and standard to push OpEx;
- Propagandize OpEx ideas and methods by all kinds of ways;
- Learn, collect and translate all the OpEx material for company to use;
- Establish all kinds of OpEx, Lean or IE training course and give guidance;
- Set up OpEx system and KPI target, implement the KPI and statistic the data;
- Guide and evaluate CIP projects and maintenance in TRAC system;
- Excellent master’s degree in business administration or industrial engineering with a specialization in production & logistics.
- Internship or work experience in Operations demonstrated strong analytics skills.
- OpEx knowledge as a plus
Position: GGP Finance &Controlling (Shanghai)
- Assist in design, implementation and monitoring internal controls and related processes. Identifying the control absence /weakness and develop related policy / procedure to improve.
- Work closely with Corporate and site to understand group directive and business operations, identify existing and potential risks and room for improvement, and improve business processes and controls to ensure adequate control coverage.
- Roll out control policy / procedure and follow up
- Active as an internal consultant and provide group directive guidence to other departments.
- Excellent master’s degree in finance, controlling or economics.
- Personal strengths are detail-oriented, structured, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, team-work, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- Already gained professional experience in finance or controlling area through internships during studies and/or an employment of up to 18 months after graduation, and demonstrated strong analytics skills.
Position: GGP Product Management and Sales (Kunshan)
- Promotion Voith Paper products and technology
- Build up long term customer relationship,
- Boost Voith products, strength Voith reputation and image in the paper industry
- Marketing analysis on customer requirements for Products
Position: GGP Business Development (Kunshan)
- Set-up plans to address pending issues independently
- Conduct extensive business analytics on different business matters
- Derive actions based on analysis results
- Develop solutions/ roadmaps to implement actions
- Present results of analysis, actions
- You have an excellent master’s degree in finance& Controlling, Pulp and Papermaking, mixture of Business and Engineering, Industrial/ Mechanical engineering.
- You are ambitious, globally mobile, and bring along entrepreneurial drive and thinking.
- Your personal strengths are enthusiasm, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, curiosity, team-work, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- You have already gained professional experience in through internships during your studies and/or an employment of up to 18 months after graduation.
- You preferably have already gained international experience of at least 3 months.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus).