Sodecia is an industrial corporation operating worldwide as a full service supplier in thebody in white, powertrain, safety & interiors and tools & equipments commodities.
>As a partner of the world’s major OEM’s, Sodecia aims to deliver integrated product solutions to meet the highest demands of its customers, by constantly adding value to their challenges, exceeding their expectations and taking part in their success.
|About this job:
- Provide a quality product and customer service positive experience that delivers total customer satisfaction;
- Respond positively and quickly to customer concerns and correct potential problems before they affect customers;
- Prepare, propose, approve and implement the Business Plan;
- Prepare, propose, approve annual Budget;
- Responsible for achieve Business Plan and Budget results;
- Develop people according HR Director Plan;
- Assure and apply all the compliance rules of Sodecia Group;
- Assure and apply Sodecia Values Guide;
- Continuously develop the activity growth and new businesses assuming the responsibility for increase sales performance;
- BU legal procurator;
- Develop and management the unit strategic plan by studying technological, commercial and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives;
- Accomplish objectives by establishing action plans, budgets, and forecasts; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
- Increase management’s effectiveness by selecting, training, coaching, counseling and retaining managers; communicating periodically values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing conditions that promote information and opinions sharing; providing training opportunities;
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, business and economic objectives;
- Orientate, control and supervise the following direct report functions: Plant Manager; Competitiveness Manager; Human Resources Manager; Quality System Manager; Commercial Coordinator and IT&K.
- Represent and assure high commitment to Safety, Environment, Quality and Continuous Improvement;
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and updates to Regional Industrial Director and Regional COO, through both formal presentations and ad hoc discussions;
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, outside organizations, and associates; enforcing ethical business practices; Represent the Business Unit every time is requested;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional groups.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS (ESSENTIAL)
- High level of leadership skills
- Thorough and solid understanding and hands on experience of manufacturing operations in tooling, stamping, and/or welding assembly environment. Strong knowledge of manufacturing concepts, analysis, techniques, principles and practices (Kaizen, FMEA, PM Systems, tooling, material flow, pull systems etc.);
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS (DESIRABLE)
- Strong aptitude and skill in organizational discipline, project management and analyzing and interpreting several types of data;
- Ability to analyze, interpret, organize, classify and structure multiple pieces of information and metrics accurately;
- Solid judgment and decision making aptitude in weighing relative cost and benefits of business actions (Cause & Effect mindset);
- Ability to “Critically Think” using logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different business approaches;
- Ability to successfully function under pressure in a matrix style of management;
- Ability to encourage high performance and supporting the development of associates (team development and talent development);
- Knowledge about unit products and processes;
- Knowledge in Lean manufacturing concepts and tools;
- Excellent operation organizational skills couple with follow-up; problem solving, team building, and planning;
- Must be process driven and show assertiveness when completing assignments and other responsibilities;
- Clear understanding of Budget related issues i.e. – gross margin, C&B, etc.;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel; ERP systems; Project software.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- University degree or similar in Management or Engineering;
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
EXPERIENCE & OTHERS
- Minimum of 10 + yrs. of manufacturing related experience with hands on operational knowledge.
- Commercial customer and business development experience are a plus;
- Knowledge about Automotive Industry Market;
- Experience working in organizations with deep “Safety Culture” mindset;
- Experience in General Manager or Plant Manger positions;
- Targets orientated, dynamic and polyvalent.
||Does not matter
|| above 10 years
|How to apply: