In its history of more than 100 years, Dr. Kurt Wolff has managed to go its own way.
The family-owned company has acquired a strong position in different markets and is represented internationally.
The corporate success is based on the trust of the consumers, customers and employees in the company itself, its trademarks and the quality of company’s products.
In order to be successful in the long term and to continue on our own way in future, we set high standards to ourselves and our responsibility.
|About this job:
eCommerce Manager responsibilities:
- Manage the client’s existing and future ecommerce shops and sales channels
- Manage and monitor all ecommerce vendors in terms of store operation, marketing activities, product portfolio expansion and optimization etc.
- Optimize margins and existing business models with vendors and platforms
- Develop, expand and maintain platform buyer relationships
- Monthly and weekly sales reporting
- Constantly optimize stores in terms of SEM, resource allocation, visual presentation etc.
- Develop a full-fledged insourcing ecommerce strategy
CRM Manager responsibilities:
- Setup a comprehensive ecommerce customer management strategy in cooperation with the client’s 3rd party CRM partner
- Derive major KPIs from customer profile insights
- Develop a KPI driven loyalty program
- Support Head of Marketing in developing a segmented communication strategy for the loyalty program
- Other jobs assigned by GM