MR PLAN Group is an international engineering company working for both group companies and medium-sized enterprises. Sound know-how, personal commitment, reliability and customer focus: these form the basis of a portfolio of services enabling our customers to improve the added value of their own process expertise.
|About this job:
- Monitoring and managing all activities of construction project management (incl. construction application, budget, schedule, procurement & bidding, quality & supervising, security & safety, risk etc.) for individual project during planning, designing, constructing, and closeout;
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements / contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys, and drawings;
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification;
- Lead and/or support customer for construction application with local government;
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients;
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals;
- Monitoring the Management of Authority Submissions – Architectural, Structure, Construction and Production / Test process technology;
- Oversee Main Contractor Procurement –Tender Analysis, Evaluation and Recommendations based on pre-approved procurement strategy
- Budget Monitoring – Cost Control, Invoice Checking and Recommendations for Main Contractor and Direct Vendors through regular and scheduled financial reviews
- Ensure active Risk Management and Value Engineering are applied to the projects.
- Quality Control Management – Adherence to Design, Quality Standards
- Monitoring and approvals of Variation/Change Orders (time and cost evaluation) and Variation Order Log