Our client is a European expert for the marketing and distribution of chemicals and special gas and fluid with the Network all around the world. For the business extension in China,, we are now looking for a new Sourcing/Purchase Manager APAC for procuring and managing chemical raw materials in China and the Asia Pacifc region.
|About this job:
- Meticulously managing all aspects of sourcing / purchase, from negotiation with raw material suppliers to awarding the PO / Contract and shipping to Europe
- Being accountable for prequalifcation of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
- Ensuring awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with Organization policy
- Being accountable for reviewing and negotiating commercial terms and conditions with suppliers
- Seeking and developing, building and maintaining good
relationships with existing and new reliable suppliers and manage them effectively
- Identifying alternative sources
- Developing strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met – or exceeded
- Conducting local market and price analysis, provide weekly reports to the Headquarter
- Monitoring/tracking supplier performance and
compliance to contracts
- Developing and executing sourcing strategies
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
- Quality Controlling and Claiming Management
- At least 5 years of sourcing / purchasing experience in any related industries with track records in procurement management / supply chain management. Chemical experience highly preferred.
- Must read, write, and speak ﬂuent English and Mandarin
- Experience with international contract management
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes and supplier market in China
- Willingness to travel within China and Asia Pacifc Region
- Strong negotiation skills, oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and networks quickly
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Being energetic, organized, self-driven, result-driven, and customer centric
- Experienced in all product quality related matters
|| above 5 years
|How to apply:
Inerested candidates please send your personal profile incl. salary expectation in WORDversion to Ms. Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied. We are looking forward to your application!
We value the diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and belief, disability, age, as well as sexual orientation and identity.