German Industry & Commerce Greater China | Guangzhou is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.
For more information, please visit our website : http://china.ahk.de
Our client is a Germany Company developing a designing customer made electronic products like Touchscreen, Membrane Switch & TFT Display`s for In-Out Put Systems.
This job is a professional position for a technical purchasing engineering or/and technical sales engineering.
|About this job:
Sourcing Engineer 75 %
- Responsible for sourcing touchscreen panels ,membrane switches, display and material, for our office in Guangzhou , China;
- Manages the sourcing packaging, supplies and services for the operations and facility;
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop strategies & tactics to achieve company objectives. This may include overseeing the completion of projects including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results, etc;
- Reviews bid proposals from vendors; enters into supply agreements within budgetary limitations;
- Maintains records of purchased items, cost, delivery, and performance;
- Actively reviews quality issues with quality assurance personnel to determine source of defect and initiates corrective actions as required;
- Develop and communicate supplier performance metrics including corrective actions as required;
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing programs systemically within the company including extending to the relevant suppliers;
- Works with suppliers to develop strategies and tactics for continual improvement on cost reduction, on-time delivery, cycle time reduction, and new product development and quality assurance improvement;
- Lead the supplier development efforts. Manage supplier scorecard process, identify target scorecard recipients, and drive appropriate supplier engagement to ensure desired improvements and sustainability;
- Lead strategic sourcing efforts, applying specific, direct focus on building a preferred supplier base. Manage the overall funnel of sourcing activities to achieve desired results;
- Develop a supplier network based on the principles of Lean;
- Work directly and indirectly with other coworkers to manage the sourcing and planning/buying process. This could include direct reports requiring supervision, setting goals, coaching, annual reviews and other supervisory activities as required by the company and position.
Sales Engineer 25 %
- Support international and national sales requirements
- Traveling and support call by given and new customer and help on technical issues.
- Visit international and national Tradeshows like Germany, US and Hong Kong
- Graduated in Electronical and or Electronic Mechanical Engineering from min accredited college or and min bachelor degree or higher.
- Min Age 35 years by minimum of 3 to 5 years prior experience in a manufacturing demonstrated success working in strategic sourcing and generating cost saving;
- Lived and worked internationally for the least 3 years to building relationship and leading across diverse functions, cultures and sites.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point;
- Good negotiating skills and be able to multi-task;
- Must be reliable, timely , loyal and self motivated;
- Required languages very good in written and verbal English as Chinese or and Taiwanese
This is your chance to become a part of one of professional Germany Company. You will work with a specialized and motivated team in our China office and with the Germany Team together as an employee who can expect.