Fiducia is a business consulting specialist and service provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. From our four offices in Greater China, our team of over 120 professionals support international companies wanting to set-up or expand their business in the region. Our clients benefit from our integrated services that include finance & accounting, corporate and trade services, consulting and recruiting.
|About this job:
Are you looking for an attractive, high-impact position in a dynamic and professional environment? Joining us as Client Services Manager in our Corporate Services Team in Beijing as part of a team with 37 years of client expertise, entrepreneurial leadership, and employee commitment in the region.
- Lead China Corporate Services Team to achieve business targets
- Provide highest-quality corporate services for existing clients through high-value solutions, and improve these continuously
- Strengthen relationships and develop new growth with key accounts
- Work closely with Business Development team to win new clients
- Attend and speak at events to increase awareness of the Fiducia’s brand; and meet potential clients and partners
What we offer:
- Birthday Leave
- Educational subsidies
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- Membership Fee Reimbursement
- Professional Work Environment
- Regular team-building and CSR activities
- Rental Reimbursement Scheme
- Work From Home
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree, business related disciplines preferred
- Minimum of 4 years related corporate services experience, previous experience with Big Four or law firms are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in fluent near native English and German is required.
- Proven track record to manage client accounts over sustained periods and multiple services
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Able to work under pressure on multiple clients in different stages with varying needs
- Great team management and leadership skills
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
Please submit your full CV with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org.