DAIMLER PROTICS is a wholly owned subsidiary and internal partner of DAIMLER AG. With its 700 employees the company exclusively supports and advises DAIMLER Group on its Product Data Management (PDM). In particular, the company provides support and consulting services within the fields of management, structuring and visualization of complex product data.
Data is DAIMLER PROTICS’ DNA, their competence and specific business element. Their core business is creating digital reality with product and mobility data based on distinct competences in visualization and virtual reality.
|About this job:
For this position, we are looking for two employees.
The planned on board time is one for May/June, 2021. The other is for September/October, 2021.
- Managing product data across the entire product lifecycle for launch and change Management in accordance with Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car Portfolio
- Taking responsibility for the release of engineering changes in the plants for new carline ramp-ups as well as for series production while considering tight time schedules
- Maintaining the product data in a sophisticated manner in DIALOG (system for parts list documentation) to ensure an accurate Bill of Material (BOM) for production
- Coordinating and co-defining the introduction date of engineering changes in the plants with relevant departments regarding various supply concepts (local parts and imported parts)
- Facilitating the traceability of incoming engineering changes (KEM, Construction Introduction Message) to commodity via system start
- Assisting the process experts with the continuous improvement process within the scope of Product Data Management (e.g. plausibility check, buildability)
YOUR QUALIFICATION: .
- University degree in mechanical, automotive, logistic engineering
- Graduates with first experience in automotive industry
- Work experience in the field of Product Data Management (PDM)/Documentation preferred)
- Computer skills mandatory, including Windows, Office
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCE:
- Analytical thinking and cross-functional communication skills as well as intercultural competence
- Self-responsible working attitude and initiative
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Chinese native speaker with fluent English language skills, German language preferred
- Intercultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels
- High commitment for automobiles
|| 1-2 years
|How to apply:
If you are interested in joining DAIMLER PROTICS in Beijing, please send us your complete application (CV, picture, certificates, and references in one single pdf file) in English at: email@example.com
Please note that we only contact short listed candidates. We look forward to hearing from you!