Our Client is a European microelectronics and biotechnology company with facility application both in manufacturing and research field. Now we are looking for an Operations Manager-Electronics/Biopharm Engineering for their Shanghai branch.
|About this job:
Report to: General Manager
- Providing day-to-day leadership and management to the assigned geography to ensure alignment with the mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company
- Responsible to lead operational and administrative and staff to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for fiscal management of all aspects of the business in their geography, including budget management.
- Providing timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes in assigned geography.
- Motivating and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the operations and administrative support teams not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program
- Acting as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner
- Fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Representing the firm with clients, investors, and business partners
- Developing blueprints for growth and efficiently implement them
- Managing the segment/customer base to: exceed established financial targets; exceed customer quality and service requirements; develop and adhere to written SOPs; meet project schedules; and manage company assets
- Having a proven track record of success in an operational management role
- Experience in a highly complex environment, specifically with an organization that is geographically dispersed, is a MUST
- 8 – 10 yrs of professional, extensive and in-depth industry-related experience, with several years of experience in the management and execution of major projects
- Processing a customer network in the industry (construction, with focus on bio/pharm, semi-conductor and/or other related similar industry)
- Being comfortable with the “supplier” nature of the function
- Demonstrating the leadership skills required to drive continuous improvement of processes which maximize the customer’s experience
- Having great attention to details, be an established leader, team player and willing to mentor subordinates and also a solid communicator, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to lead an organization by financial objectives while maintaining existing budgets
- B.S. in construction management, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or related field is highly desirable
|| above 5 years
|How to apply:
Interested candidates please send your personal profile incl. salary expectation in WORD version to Ms. Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied. We are looking forward to your application!
We value the diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and belief, disability, age, as well as sexual orientation and identity.