|About this job:
Our client is a German supply chain management consulting company with focus on lighting industry. The company is serving a leading E-Commerce Company in the lightning industry in Europe.
The Head of Quality is responsible for managing defined Quality departments and increase the communication level between the different department. You have to develop and support existing and new suppliers for electrical Lightning appliances within the company group and achieve the defined quality targets. The applicant represent the company to supplier and must create a close cooperation with suppliers and different departments. A test-driven culture resulting in high quality products delivered to market on time that drive the highest levels of customer satisfaction and internal productivity. Lead and manage the quality function from new product conception through to warranty analysis to ensure a proactive culture so that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible.
- Lead of departments Outgoing & Line Quality Control (OQC & LQC)
- Manage the inspection activities including inspection arrangement, inspection spec. creation & review of inspection reports, training of inspector etc.
- Responsible for inspection on all outbound products
- Develop, Coaching & managing the team with 5-10 engineers
- Manage inspection force as well as 3rd party Inspection and Test Services
- Sustainable reduction of the rejection rate of goods shipped out from China and received in EUROPE or customer all over the world
- Support supplier selection from quality development perspective
- Work with suppliers to strengthen and improve quality and manufacturing processes with a goal of zero defects on all outbound shipments.
- Supplier Support trading goods from China – Continuous coordination / maintenance of quality requirements throughout the supply chain (Supplier specification -> Supplier Inspection Plan (Supplier OQC -> Inspection Plan LUQOM China (OQC / Quality book each product) -> Inspection Plan LUQOM ASIA Germany -> Compliance with legal requirements, LUQOM ASIA specifications and customer expectations
- Ensuring the necessary measures for quality interruptions (evaluation, corrective actions, if necessary product recall from the market, …)
- Supplier Support Trading Goods – closing gaps in the supply chain in terms of quality requirements
- Ensuring compliance with the laws and standards of all products develop and supplied by LUQOM ASIA
- Creation / addition / review of the process description to improve the internal and external processes
- Preparation of all quality-relevant information and reports for the GLOBAL QUALITY HEAD
- Responsible for ensuring all Quality related processes are followed and for continuous improvement of processes related to inspection and the training on those processes.
- Responsible Quality Manager and Support of LUQOM ASIA / departments for sale LUQOM ASIA products on China market and possible different other Asia markets; including fulfill all laws, regulations and standards
- Create a positive working atmosphere among the departments, maintain a barrier free between China and Germany quality teams
- Continuous improvement of processes and guideline in the departments
- Quality Manager (Sc. or M.Sc.) At least 3 years experiences at Quality Management
- Strategic and tactical leadership with a track record of customer focused delivery. The applicant should be a change agent in terms of shifting engineering culture toward quality first
- Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of leading a quality function with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership delivering effective quality strategies, policies, processes and systems
- Knowledge in the field of safety standards acc. to IEC & EN 60335-1 and part 2, regulations and directives like REACH, RoHS, PAH,…EPREL
- Experience with quality management tools such as 8D, FMEA, APQP, PPAP
- Experiences in Finish goods inspections. Familiar with inspection standards, including sampling plan, AQL criterion etc.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Appropriate qualification in quality management
- Able to work under pressure with tight timeline
- Familar with quality statistic and analyse tools and ad hoc reportings
- Global/Multi-culture, electrical LIGHTNING applicance experience and working at EU brand are preferrable, but not a must
- Fluent English and Madarin is a must (read, write, listing and talking)
- Team player, strong leadership, can motive people in varies way