Our Client is a Germany based supplier, delivering highest quality, German designed protection components and systems to all major international brands of the machine tool industry. Now we are searching for a General Manager Sales and Operations for his branch in Jiangsu Province.
|About this job:
General Manager Sales and Operations
(reports to German CEO/ED/LR)
- Accountable for the Chinese business strategy, key goals and initiatives that will enable the business to gain competitive advantage and deliver improved results.
- Production of budgets and business plans to meet the budget and planning schedule.
- Guarantee the delivery of the business strategy, by ensuring all China reports have clear objectives and regular performance management meetings
- Open up new customers with current network and connections
- Provision of customer service and issue management including back office transaction processing.
- Manage the Chinese manufacturing and production operation to meet delivery timings as well as cost and quality targets.
- Optimize standardization and measurements and define operational KPIs.
- Accountable for demonstrating company behaviors and values and leading by example.
- Innovate and try new approaches to stay ahead in the market.
- Accountable for delivering process excellence and the effective use of team resources and continuous improvement efforts.
- Establish and maintain operational and administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure effective collaboration and growth opportunities are maximized, including working with the headquarters in Germany
- Foster an environment that supports learning, individual development and openness to change.
- Manage and grow the Chinese resources by developing internal capabilities and sourcing high caliber talent.
- Reach cost saving targets by making successful and cost-effective changes in the local and international supply chain, incl. continuous supplier development
- Flexible adjustment of all operations resources according to the strategy plan and the actual order intake situation to minimizes lead time and maximize cost effectiveness and fulfill all Quality standards set.
- Strive to improve the overall financial and key performance indicators of the business (market share, revenues, EBIT, EAT, …)
- Fluent in Chinese and English or German
- Mechanical (and/or Business) degree is desired
- Experience in a similar position in a machinery company in China
- Strong sales personality with excellent contacts within the Chinese machine tool industry
- Good knowledge of welding, vulcanizing, assembly, and machining processes
- Knowledge of Lean methods, experience in the production environment
- Teamwork and independent decisions
- Strong Leading, driving capabilities
- Pro-Active and independent task fulfilment
- High working load, autonomy, flexibility, loyalty and accountability
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
|| above 10 years
|How to apply:
Interested candidates please send your personal profile incl. salary expectation in WORD version to Ms. Zhang:
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied. We are looking forward to your application!