Einhell Germany AG started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany. Einhell develops and sells solutions for the handyman and tradesman for home, garden and recreational use.
Einhell’s product policy is based on the ability to react faster and be more flexible and innovative than the competition. The scope of Einhell’s international operations reflects the global orientation of the company’s customer base. Subsidiaries and affiliated partners around the globe ensure proximity to customers who conduct business throughout the world. Einhell currently has approximately 1400 employees worldwide. The corporate turnover is about € 379.9 million. Einhell is located in over 58 countries worldwide with 36 subsidiaries and various sales partners. Einhell is listed on the stock exchange since 1987.
Einhell China was set up in 1994. As China is the most important purchasing market for the Einhell Germany AG, Einhell China set up a strong engineering department to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time.
|About this job:
- Set up and leading Power Tools Category under lead of Purchase Director and GM of Einhell China
- Set up and maintain project plan and follow up, especially in difficult section, ensure project development under control
- Support and control the project-teams during project execution of Power Tool Category, helping division manager to analyze problem reason, solve the problems that division manager can’t.
- Coordinate and contribute to maintain and updating of all cross-divisional cooperation, work flow and process
- Communicate and maintain the relationship with the suppliers, partners to ensure the technical cooperation and project execution can be conducted smoothly
- Communicate and maintain the relationship with headquarter multi functional teams, ensure project development and cooperation can be conducted smoothly.
- Closely cooperate with existing Power Tools Suppliers and develop new suppliers as same time, effectively ensure Power Tool Category is competitive; find new products to enlarge and complete our product range
- Have good purchase activities, contracting and price negotiations skill
- Gain market intelligence and provide feedback to Purchasing Director & General Manager regarding market conditions,
- competitors, product developments, etc.
- Performance management of Power Tools Category incl. supplier performance management, division performance management, product development performance etc.
- Ensure that employees are given proper training, tools, and resources to execute their responsibilities
- Develop, motivate and challenge employees to perform to their full engagement
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field with strong technical and engineering understanding
- Above 10 years working experience in Purchasing / Sourcing Function, and at least 3 years in the releavant field, Power tools items (preferable in an international company), and Min. 5 years or above experience of leadership to be documented
- Familiar with purchasing process, strong ability of quality control and delivery time control
- Demonstrated strong communication skills to work with internal and external contacts at all levels within the organization
- Strong negotiation skill and cost sense
- Very good verbal and written capability in English, better in German
- Honest, self-motivated, independent, performance driven, innovative, initiative, work under pressure
- Team work spirit and ability to work with limited supervision, strong organizational and project management skills
- Good communication skills and have positive personal impact, listens actively and be able to articulate own thoughts convincingly both verbal and written form
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: