Fiducia is a business consulting specialist and service provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. From our four offices in Greater China, our team of over 120 professionals support international companies wanting to set-up or expand their business in the region. Our clients benefit from our integrated services that include finance & accounting, corporate and trade services, consulting and recruiting.
|About this job:
What we want:
- Analysis: You will support the Business Development team with research and reports, designing new strategies and tools to improve business development activites.
- Content: You will assist the team in regularly developing content for Fiducia’s presentations, publications, and flyers, focusing on current China business strategies and trends.
- Events: From big scale seminars to in-house presentations, we participate in over 70 events a year. You will help to organise events, liaising with strategic partners and vendors to ensure smooth execution.
- Communication: You will run email marketing campaigns and come up with creative ways to analyse any resulting data to improve business development.
- Business Development: You will assist in executing the business development plan, contributing new ideas to improve sales activities for new and existing business.
- Cross-selling: You will co-operate with all Fiducia services to brainstorm and carry out marketing and business development ideas.
- Database: You will learn to use digital platforms such as Sales force and Microsoft Navision to optimize the Business Development process.
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team-building and CSR activities
- Birthday Leave
- Greater China exposure
- University degree in Business, Economics or Marketing (alternatively advanced studies of these subjects)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both German and English
- Creative and outgoing personality
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools and Internet applications
- Hardworking, willing to learn, independent, organized and creative
- Interested in China a must, China experience advantageous
|How to apply:
Please submit your full CV with expected salary and availability to
firstname.lastname@example.org – your contact person is Ms. Yuki Chan, HR Assistant.