CSC® is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother.
We are the business behind business.®
CSC provides knowledge-based solutions for every phase of the business life cycle, helping businesses form entities, maintain compliance, execute transaction work, and support real estate, M&A, and other corporate transactions in hundreds of U.S. and international jurisdictions.
|About this job:
Business Development and Sales Responsibilities
- Respond to potential client inquiries detailing the services offered by CSC fee structures, incorporation and annual compliance requirements for China companies, WFOE structures and taxation, and bank accounting opening formalities.
- Cross-sell CSC services to existing clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral partners.
- Participate in CSC business development and marketing initiatives by attending networking events, speaking at in-person seminars and online webinars, and sharing CSC marketing content with clients, potential clients, and referral partners
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Serve as the CSC primary point of contact with clients to ensure responsive and high-quality customer service.
- Work closely with CSC local tax, accounting, corporate secretarial, and trade support teams to assist clients in their daily business operations, and communicate any upcoming deadlines or missing documentation.
- Resolve any client service issues with direction from CSC in-house accountants and corporate secretary staff.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients through regular contact by phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- Invoice clients for services and follow-up with clients on outstanding or overdue invoices
Education, Experience, Certification and Training Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in law and/or accounting (preferred) or engineering, business, logistics, or other related fields is beneficial.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in related industries such as accounting, law firms (preferred), automotive, trade services, engineering, technology, etc., considered. Management and supervisory experience is beneficial although not a requirement. Lesser work experience considered based upon other qualifications.
- Appropriate Education, Experience, Certification and Training requirements
Job Skills and Competencies
- Comfortable and capable of working in a multilingual, multi-cultural environment. Fluent in English and German. Other languages are beneficial but not a requirement.
- Candidate must be professional, presentable, highly organized, punctual and customer-service oriented
- Enjoys challenges, confident, motivated to improve, and a fast learner.
- Must possess a strong business acumen.
- Exemplifies our values of Service, Teamwork, Tenacity, Agility and being Genuine.
- Capable of working independently, solution driven with mature judgment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Visa: Employer Will Sponsor