|About this job:
BMW China, R&D Center, Driver Assistance System & Automated Driving
The position is supporting the requirement activities of Automated Driving for China. He/ She is working as the intern in Automated Driving requirement team China.
- Support China specific Automated Driving requirements: Driving Use case Collection, Traffic Accident Analysis, Risk Analysis, Driving Strategy Formulation, Data Management and Documentation.
- Support and being responsible for benchmarking: online benchmarking, field survey and reporting; maintain competition database (MS SharePoint).
- Support vehicle testing and validation.
- General administration.
- Starting from 18th Mar. 2019.
- Duration: minimum 3 months (6-month is preferred).
- Working place: BMW China Services Ltd., Shunyi District in Beijing
You will have the chance to explore the joy and unique working environment of BMW Engineering, foster the sense of product and function development, and obtain insight on the R&D philosophy of BMW. Besides, you can also solid your soft skill by carrying out projects, cooperation with internal colleagues and external suppliers.
- Student major in engineering is preferred, e.g. Automobile, Electromechanical, Electronics engineering, Computer science, industrial design or psychology.
- Have good scenes of driving and traffic predictions (being driving enthusiast is an advantage)
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skill.
- Analytical thinking, self-motivated and self-organized working style.
- Mature mentality, pro-active attitude.
- Quick in learning and executing solutions.
- Matlab skills are preferred.