|About this job:
We are looking for a good talent to support BMW Motorrad China Dealer Development & Training daily work. As a team member, your will be responsible for:
- Dealer Account and contract management;
- Motivate dealer to participate. Follow up calls to make sure all the dealers’ participation of training.
- Bike logistics
- Register training for all dealers for additional training.
- Follow up training satisfaction.
- Dealer coaching schedule follow-up;
- Other Dealer Development related topics supporting: data processing, map, documents consolidation, etc.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate student in universities;
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Open-minded, good inter-personal skills, team player, eager to learn & interested in analytics;
- Guaranteed internship period is no less than 3 months, at least 4 days per week.
|How to apply: