The German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai is the representative organization for German companies in Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Anhui, Shandong, Henan and Hubei.
|About this job:
- Support for handling of membership inquiries and requests related to joining, renewing, payment, problems, visa benefits, member data, as well as events and other services in coordination with the BD & Membership team.
- Support for implementation and analyze of database, such as the planned “Membership Directory”, “Online Business Directory” and CRM Tools as well as maintenance and manage of database after implementation in coordination with the BD & Membership team.
- Support for organizing and executing of the distribution membership materials, member publications, e.g. GC – Ticker etc., to members as well as organizing and coordinating the supply of membership related office materials.
- Support for Public Affairs of Chamber, such as relationship with peering Chambers, associations etc.
- Support for creation of Chamber Marketing related materials and events, such as members day, flyers, brochures etc.
- Support all processes and tasks at hand in the daily business of BD & Membership team if needed.
- Support for Business Intelligence, such as information about peering Chambers, information about companies etc.
- Fluent in Chinese and English, German is a plus
- work at least three days a week, can come daily is better
- Service-orientation is needed
- Flexible, self-motivated and responsible
- Problem-solving ability
- good personal and social skills, such as diplomatic, intercultural and social competency
- Ability to work independently